Monday, June 20

Another week begins and Luke is gone.

You all are prolly tired of me talking about Luke being gone... *sigh* I just miss him. He has the gumption to just like leave again, after just getting back. AND we did not even do much stuff together when he was here, because of... conflicting schedules.

Ok, so life is just going along. Yes as life does, people are just... around, and well things go on as I have said many times before. Kez is sleeping upstairs, just for the update. She is getting much bigger. Mom said today that she prolly won't remember me being home. Since she will be just be two and a half when I leave. I had thought of that before but when Mom said that, I just sorta wanted to hold my babiest sister and be with her forever. I just wish sometimes that people didn't have to grow up and that we could all be little if we wanted to. Ok so not really but sometimes.

I didn't have coffee this morning. Around 5 I began to feel it. 5 in the evening that is. I don't need to have it everyday, but when I am tired and when I need to be up, like now, then I have to have it.

Alright, I will get off and get on with things. I do have a life. I know it doesn't seem like it, but it's true. Thank you all for caring.

2 Comments:

At 6/20/2005 7:36 PM, Blogger Steve said...

it happens. people leave. you shouldn't complain though because you will probably leave your brothers and sisters before any of them permanently leave. it is your younger sister that will have to face the pain of saying goodbye... what, like 10 times?

 
At 6/20/2005 11:21 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

It does happen. You can look at it this way though, you can always come back and visit. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home