Saturday, July 16

quickly

I am home for about 8 more minutes. Work yesterday almost killed me, but I am still breathing. I think ten hours wouldn't have been so bad if my body wasn't so messed up from this week. Anyways, I got home and planned on taking a small nap. I feel asleep at 6 and work up at 6. Twelve hours of sleep is the rarest of all treats. I think that last time I slept for 12 hours was like 2 years ago. I know, to most of you that is normal occurance but I am serious.

Ok I got to go get my hair up and such. I will see you all at worship tomorrow. We shall come before the presence of God together.

4 Comments:

At 7/16/2005 3:15 PM, Blogger SaraY said...

Hey I've got to stop by Chik-fil-a sometime when you guys are working! Maybe some weekend since I'm busy during the week.
I miss seeing all you guys! the play was so fun.
Ttyl, Becca!
~sara

 
At 7/17/2005 12:19 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Work is over! ^_^

 
At 7/17/2005 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, work is over for me too, I clocked 14 hours today

 
At 7/18/2005 8:49 AM, Blogger erudil said...

Becca,
Recently, I got the idea of using people's pictures as my links for their blogs, starting with the pictures that I posted from Covfamikoi. May I use your picture? Of course, this will result in your face being connected to your first name.
Whatever you decide, please tell me as fast as possible, since I'd like to make changes soon.
To reply, please email me: erudil AT bright DOT net
Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home