Thursday, July 14

I am back.

Yes, we just arrived home from Covfamikoi. I fully enjoyed myself, in case anyone cares to know. I do dearly wish to hear from those of you whom I have not spoken to for many weeks. *sigh* I know that summer brings changes and with those changes one must deal with different levels of communication, but I don't think I was prepared for it.

My garden is doing so well. Even in my absence it somehow managed to survive. Actually I am very grateful that it rained so much this week. There are many reasons, but my garden is surely happier when God sends water from Heaven; for that matter, so am I.

I just wanted to check in. I am so tired and I have a huge weekend ahead of me, sadly enough. I am working from 7-5 tomorrow at Chick-Fil-A. I have never ever worked that long. True enough I have not worked there for many months, but still. Saturday I work from 7-2 or something. I got very little sleep this week, but I think I will take a nap so that I can make it to study tonight and not just be dead to this world or something.

I am glad to be home. Love you guys.

2 Comments:

At 7/15/2005 5:22 AM, Blogger Ellie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself at Covie. I hope your work today goes well and that you end up getting enough sleep. Love you -

 
At 7/15/2005 11:01 AM, Blogger Charity said...

Covie was the best. I'm sad to leave...but I guess I'm kind of happy to be home. Have fun working today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home