Monday, July 18

another day

I am sorry that my last couple posts have been on the boring side. I don't think I am capable of making up for it by writing something incredibly inspiring or insightful at the moment. It's funny how much the weather effects us humans. I mean that when it is rainy for days at a time I get rather depressed etc. I love rain, but I don't love rainy. There is a very large difference and if you can't see it than you are lost.

I had my good friend Alissa over last night and that was very fun. We stayed up late talking and watching movies. I love you Alissa and I am so glad you are my friend. She and her sister Valerie are leaving for 3 weeks on Monday. I will miss them.

Ok so life around here is... not lively. Well I suppose that is not true because there are a whole bunch of people and a whole bunch of things going on. Kez is getting better at standing up, which is very big of her. Jerusha has found great pleasure in bothering people, especailly me, today. I am not sure what it is in human nature that makes people enjoy annoying fellow beings, but I am not thinking it's a godly atribute.

Tonight I am going to spend hours journaling. I want to write done really important things about my summer and life. I will post some of my newfound treasures. At Covie I learned so much and I want to tell you all about it, so that you too can benefit. I would also be interested in what it was that you all learned. That way we can encourage eachother in the faith and challenge eachother to do the right thing.

I need to get off now. Levi really wants on here and I have things I could be helping out with. I will see you all at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home