Saturday, July 23

good day

I don't have too much time, but I haven't posted in a while so I thought it would be good to do so. It is a beautiful Saturday morning. I actually awoke at 5:50. I have to be at work at 7-2 and I wanted to give myself some time to prepare and such. Anyways, I know my blog template is acting up and I haven't been home to fix it. If any of you have any grand ideas on how to do so please email me or something. I have no clue as to how it happened.

Anyways, I really need to shower or something, and I have to eat and well I guess what I am trying to say is that I am going to be getting off now. Thanks to you all who took my quiz it was very nice of you, I love it when people do that.

I will try extra extra hard to post soon.

3 Comments:

At 7/23/2005 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your problem may be (although it quite possibly isn't) related to the fact that your link to the coffee quiz is corrupt, at least on my screen. My computer shows a link to your own site at the bottom of the coffee thing.
Did you make any changes to your template recently? I had massive problems with my template a week ago, so I spent a ton of time trying to fix it — only to find that I had messed up some of the HTML.

 
At 7/23/2005 12:17 PM, Blogger erudil said...

That was my comment.

 
At 7/23/2005 5:06 PM, Blogger Charity said...

It was a lovely Saturday morning, wasn't it? I got up at 5:30 so HA I beat you! ;-) hehe j/p Today was actually surprisingly pretty good...even though I did spend most of my day detasseling in the hot, hot sun. Oh and don't forget about the mud and wetness and layers of clothes! Hehe sorry I'm complaining here when it really wasn't that bad. :-P I'm excited about going to SOP with Beth tonight. Your whole family will have to come sometime soon before it ends! Welp, that's all I gots to say. Have a fantastic weekend, Becca!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home