Thursday, August 18

I thought I posted yesterday...

Ok yesterday before I went to my eye appointment I thought I posted on here. I wrote out this brief summary of what I did for the last couple days and asked you all how you were doing. It said it posted, but obviously it did not.

Anyways, life is going. I am in this like... slope of life. You know how you can have big mountians of life and low slopes. I am in a slope. There's nothing that really is getting me excited. I think it's just because I am tired and don't feel well. Also, I am working at Isaac's and Andrews. I know I am making money and that means I am being productive. It's just that I don't like being bored and not knowing what to do with my time when I am away from home. There is so much for me to work on at my house (garden, room, everything for example) that I sorta feel like I am wasting my time by not doing those things. It's not a feeling I get often, but I just want to be doing things at home. Anyways, I will get over it. Besides I get home at 5 this evening, so I will still have time to do some. Though with the way I have been sleeping lately I will be in bed at nine.

Actually something interesting did happen to me today. I took a placement test at Marian college. I am sorta nervous about what I got. I just... am unsure on how I did I guess. We shall see. If I get in, than I will be taking a math course, exactly which one I am not sure. So that is the plan.

Worldviews starts tomorrow. I am like, happy that we are beginning our last year. I am ready to do this work and than be done with the intense and long course. Next week Spanish and Baumer starts. I am unsure of when the writing class starts, but it will be soon enough, considering it never ended.

Ok I don't want to be this gloomy doomy blogger. I am sorry. It's just... I guess I don't really have a reason. Perhaps I am just feeling sorry for myself since I don't feel good and I can hardly breath. *sigh* Pity parties are hardly a witness to the world of who my Redeemer is. Well, I will work on a attitude adjustment. And until I see you all again I wish you the best of health and happiness in mind, body and soul.

3 Comments:

At 8/18/2005 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so my brother's lab rotation this summer has been in a lab where they are studying diabetes. Here are some of the results....

Coffee Consumption and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes

"This systematic review supports the hypothesis that habitual coffee consumption is associated with a substantially lower risk of type 2 diabetes. Longer-term intervention studies of coffee consumption and glucose metabolism are warranted to examine the mechanisms underlying the relationship between coffee consumption and type 2 diabetes."

I realize it isn't necessary to encourage you to drink more coffee, but I thought you might find that interesting.

 
At 8/19/2005 6:38 AM, Blogger erudil said...

Yea, though I walk in death's dark vale,
Yet will I fear none ill;
For Thou art with me, and Thy rod
And staff me comfort still.

If God will care for us in the valley of the shadow of death, will he not care for you now? I know I have a hard time trusting when I feel as you do now. Praise the LORD that he always revives us, one way or another!

 
At 8/19/2005 9:04 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Thank you John. It brightens my day when I just think about coffee and all it's benefits. You should see me, I am beaming at the thought.

Nathaniel you are right and thank you for the reminder. I often am affected by the way I feel rather than what I believe. Anyways, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home