Monday, August 22

first day of school for the Longs

We have many people at our house. Nine/elevenths of which are starting school today. We have grades preschool-eleventh. It's crazy at my house. I am excited that school is starting. I usually try to be excited about my first day of school, but this isn't a fake excited. I am actually looking forward to have productive days of learning all year.

My sickness is at a new stage. In fact we are going to the doctor this morning. I have a rash all over me. Yes, it's very very itchy and I can't handle it very well. The last time I was this ill my skin reacted with this kind of rash and the doctor make be test for Mono. Yeah, so let's hope that isn't a possiblity.

My room is thoroughly clean, and that is good. I am one/forth done with the worldviews I have due for this week, and that is good. We had to read The Old Man and the Sea. I really like the book. I have read it once before because Mr. Pulliam assigned it last year for his writing class. Anyways, I have reread the book and am taking diligent notes on it. Ok, this is so incredibly boring I am sorry. My school like is really not a interesting subject to write about.

Well I have some things to discuss with my mother before we go to the doctor, so please pardon me. I will be ok guys, I think. Please have a great day, and don't forget about the big picture. Life is significantly more beautiful when you look at it from a eternal perspective.

5 Comments:

At 8/22/2005 3:58 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I geuss i'll be the first to comment. Yes today we all started school. I for one don't have that much yet. cuz not all my classes have started yet so it is fairly easy. Becca you still owe me a wonderful post about how wonderful i am. So i think that should be your next post. Love you

 
At 8/22/2005 4:26 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I'll be praying for you!

 
At 8/22/2005 7:22 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Yeah, I hope your sickness isn't as serious as Mono... that's really not fun. I'll keep you in my prayers, Love you -

 
At 8/23/2005 9:38 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Thank you guys for all your love and subport. I thought I was doing better, but I am not and I won't bore you with a long story. Got to go to class now. Thanks for the prayers. You are all the best.

 
At 8/23/2005 4:59 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Hoh boy I really hope you don't have mono! My cousin just had that and she was really miserable. I'm glad you're handeling whatever sickness you might have so well, though. And going on with school is an amazing thing, Becca! Keep it up. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home