Wednesday, August 31

a busy day

Today I am going to be working hard at class until two and then David, Marge and I are all getting together to work on Worldviews for the afternoon. Good times. I am going to be gone all day, and it's weird to be gone. I mean this summer I was home most of the time, and other than work I was like around my brothers and sisters. It's sorta sad to start school and realize I miss out on more than half there lives all the time. I'm not complaining though, it will be soon enough that I will be really gone and then I will need help.

Well you all have a good day. A good friend told me to read Psalm 71 for encouragment, and it was great, so if you have five minutes even during lunch read it, and comment if you want.

I will be posting more this evening because I need opinions on an assignment for my English Comp class. Have a wonderful day.

3 Comments:

At 8/31/2005 3:39 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Ooh have fun with worldviews. I find it amazing that you guys can get together and actually get things done. No offence, it's just that it's hard for me to do a whole lot of work when I'm with my friends. :-)

 
At 9/01/2005 8:46 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Working is good to a point... Then it's just evil. Literally. Becoming too busy just isn't right.

The problem with society today is "How much can I squeeze in to this day?" The problem is, this is what has happened to me also and it's affecting other things in a negative way. To break away from the bonds of a hectic lifestyle is definitely difficult. It's something that God must bring us out of. If we don't make time for God, how much more difficult it is to break away... -_-

 
At 9/01/2005 9:43 AM, Blogger Becca said...

There is much truth in what you say Jeremiah. I find it hard enjoy the work I do when I am always doing more. There is a line, we are called to labor, but than also to be content with our lives, and love God and people. I encourage you as you try to find the balance. Don't lose heart. God will remain faithful to you as you seek to please Him and give Him your heart and time in all diligence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home