Wednesday, August 24

an update on me:

So today Luke and I start Physics. We also have Spanish II. I am feeling better in the chest and head, which is really really great. I mean, I still cough some, and I don't feel like wonderful or anything, far from it, but I feel better. Sadly though, this rash has gotten worse. Like it used to be on my face, arms and knees. Now it's just about everywhere.

Thank you guys so much for praying for me. I am getting pretty sick of being sick. Now that I am doing a bit better I am very hopeful that it will be an upward slope from here. If you could keep praying for my rash though that would be great. I am having trouble writing and typing because I have a incredibly bad rash between my two middle fingers on my right hand. Like it super swollen and I can't do anything without seven band-aids covering the infected skin.

I am tired of complaining. Sorry. I don't mean to be negative, just wanted to give you an update. Because I know you all care about me and my sad little life.

I am going to try really hard to post again before the day is through. I hope it will be good news about something. Beth is still in a lot of pain, so keep her in your prayers also. Thank you all.

2 Comments:

At 8/24/2005 12:11 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

YA!!! I still am in alot of pain. But these drugs i'm taking are helping somewhat a little bit. Anywho...i'm not complaining...cuz i don't like it when other people complain...so i'm sure other people don't like it when i complain. Well prayer would be helpfull. And so would emails. My email address is... crazygirl1991@juno.com so anyone who cares about me can email me!!! have a wonderful evening. i love you all

 
At 8/24/2005 4:03 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I hope you both get better soon, and I will keep you in my prayers. Love you both!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home