Tuesday, September 6

the good life

Good morning. I am working at Isaac and Andrew's. I have English Comp in an hour, and than Anna is coming to watch them for me. She's the best.
Poor Beth is not feeling well. She is basically recovered from her injury, but her throat is really sore and she sounds horrible. I think you should all say something nice about her because she is so sick of being sick, and I feel so sorry for her, poor baby. Anyways keep her in your prayers. I don't think she has whatever it was I had last month, but it's no fun.
I am doing well. Yesterday I went on a thirty-mile bike trip with my family and some friends. Alissa and I had a good time riding through the country. I am glad my parents guilt tripped me into going. Though, it is rather sad that I didn't get to work in my garden all day yesterday. I suppose I will have to figure out a time sometime later this month to finish it all up. I don't think I told you that I removed three huge bushes on Saturday. Now all I have left to do to expand the boarder is pull up a bunch of sod, and that shouldn't be too hard.
School has been going ok. We have a physics test tomorrow, and Luke and I are going to do well. I can just feel it. I have a ton of work to get done, but I will finish it all with time to spare if I organized my life. I need to do that.
Ok guys, I really hope that you have a good day. I know that my blog has been rather... lacking lately, and I am sorry. I really will try harder to make this blog fun to read, and inspiring to think about. Live well.

8 Comments:

At 9/06/2005 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about my mohawk!?!?!
lukeee

 
At 9/06/2005 4:06 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I forgot. Luke got a mohawk. Yes I cut it late Sunday night, and it is so cool.

sorry Luke.

 
At 9/07/2005 7:55 AM, Blogger Steve said...

sweet!

 
At 9/07/2005 5:52 PM, Blogger erudil said...

No wonder your "blog has been rather... lacking lately", if you've been rather busy. Because I'm just beginning work here at Geneva, I've been really busy, and my blogging has really fallen off. All I've done in the last several school days is six paragraphs and a picture of John Roberts. Don't think you're alone :-)

 
At 9/09/2005 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rebekah,

You need to fix your link to Beth's blog. Well, that is if she still has one and updates it. I think something with the link is jacked, because it never works for me.

Johnny Boy

;-)

 
At 9/12/2005 4:31 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ya becca you need to fix my link thing. It's not sunshine anymore it's called alexandmarty.blogspot.com It's very cool. Of course i still update.

 
At 9/12/2005 5:31 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I fixed guys. Sorry Beth it took me a while, but I think the link is ok now.

 
At 9/14/2005 9:45 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Becca it still doesn't work. It says that it isn't found or something like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home