Tuesday, September 20

Plans for the evening:

-Get done with all Physics home work and study for the test we have tomorrow.
-Do all Spanish homework and copy verb charts.
-Write a couple papers due for Mr. Pulliam's class.
-Get people to write a story on my blog comments (by the way, if you want to comment you have to fill in that bar with the code at the bottom, you will know what I am talking about if you try to comment, that's so that I don't get dumb spam comments. I know it is annoying, but it will be better in the end.)
-Read the rest of Islam at the Crossroads for writing class.
-Take notes on three more chapters of Darwin on Trial for Worldviews.
-Be happy.
-Drink coffee *huge smile.*

6 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 10:29 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I am commenting on my own blog agian, but that is a sign of desperation. When I am sick of doing school I do this. Sometimes I feel like I am talking to myself, but then I am reminded by caring individuals that they are listening, and therefore I am not talking to myself.
I got to see pictures from my sixteenth birthday party for the first time today. It made me very happy.

 
At 9/21/2005 12:00 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Feeling alone, but knowing that everything is ok because God is with me even when I am staying up late studying with no one to talk to. I hope that you all are having a peaceful night of rest.

 
At 9/21/2005 12:01 AM, Blogger Becca said...

By the way, it's late and I am still working on writing and Physics and Spanish and Worldviews. I have my glasses on.

 
At 9/21/2005 2:05 PM, Blogger Jen said...

hehe... I love talking to myself! it is the bomb. :) I haven't seen you with glasses on for a very long time. k.. well love you!

 
At 9/21/2005 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I see those pictures sometime Becca? Love ya. Flo

 
At 9/22/2005 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pitter patter, pitter patter, pause, pitter patter, pitter patter.... *sigh*, Rebekah w/ glasses on....:-D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home