Friday, September 23

Yeah so today we are going to Worldviews class and working on our Darwin trial again. I am rather sick of talking about all that, but hey it's not my choice. Anyways, then I get to babysit the Carr's. I am so excited. They just had a baby boy a few weeks ago and I can't wait to meet him. I am not working tomorrow so I am going to spend more of the day working in my garden. It's been a while since I have been able to do that so that makes me happy too.

The story is going well.

3 Comments:

At 9/23/2005 2:58 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Ohh, are you guys doing the evolution/creation debate? (David said something about that on his blog...)

That's good that you love working in your garden. Honestly, though, I don't like working in them very much, and I usually only do it when I have to.

Have a lovely day. :-)

 
At 9/23/2005 10:55 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Question:
If the children of the people in the jury are on the same side, do you think the jury would be more likely to let them win?

 
At 9/24/2005 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually the people in the jury would be the parents of kids on both sides so yes the children of the jurers will win, one way or another...
and i don't know that i could say i'm tired of the creation/evolution debate... i'm just tired of being on the wrong side... since i was assigned to advocate evolution in this particular instance...=( ps. for those that don't know i'm from worldviews...
read the blog: guitarist-tabbed.blogspot.com l8r><>RUSSell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home