Tuesday, September 27

Love Jesus today.

Good morning. I am working today, and I didn't get much sleep last night. I love defying nature and making my body cope with my bad habits of study. Ok not actually but I like to be positive. So tell me, what's going on in your life? I am just you know... swimming against the current.
I am having an excellent week thus far. What I explained about beauty yesterday, it really inspired me. I mean, that Jesus Christ, the God of heaven and earth, who is the beginning and the end. He didn't live the ideal life. I mean that He had hard days. Yet, He lived a beautiful life, and He delighted in the things of God. *big smile*
I have English Comp today, and then I am coming back here to work at the Michael's. I have a bunch of reading to do, so I should consider doing it now. I should prolly fill that test that Luke "tagged" be about. I don't have time right now, but I will try to get it done today.
Thank you guys for listening. Let's love Jesus today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home