Tuesday, September 27

this evening

Well here I sit. *laughing so I don't whimper* I have many things to accomplish this evening and I hope that it is God's will that they be completed. I often think I can do more than I actually end up doing. Most of the time I potentially could do that much work, but not realistically considering, what I like to call, the environmental factors.
I am at the moment trying to pull together three totally different papers. One actually is a script for a fake trial we are doing for WV's this Friday. One is just introduction and outline to a paper on television and how it has affected our culture. The other is for Mr. Pulliam, and it has to do with my faith and what God means to me. Yeah, talk about the most diverse topics. I am ready. The other thing I got to get done is my Physics and Spanish homework. The good thing is that none of the papers I just mentioned above are due tomorrow. I still need to get them done though.
Ok the stories are done, and I think we should break from those types of things for a while. I enjoyed it thoroughly while it lasted, but am ready to get back to the real life stuff. Next time we do it though, I am fully making rules about length of sentences and maybe we'll try to do three of the same letter in a row.
Coffee has pulled through once again. I love that drink. *Casts affectionate glance towards 1/9 full coffee mug on computer desk.*
I predict that I will be talking to myself late into the evening. Feel free to prove me wrong.

4 Comments:

At 9/27/2005 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Rebekah. I'm feeling the pressure to concentrate and get things done, but it is hard when there are so many distractions around. I'm confident that you will be very productive.

 
At 9/27/2005 11:04 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Thanks John. Keep it up the concentration yourself. I am pleasantly surprising myself with the amount of work I am getting done! It's really great. Though I have so much, I can't stay excited for long.

 
At 9/27/2005 11:52 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I am weak. The high I was on but an hour ago is fading fast, and I need to continue on. Just keep breathing Rebekah, we can do it. Just get that oxygen to the brain cells, I can handle the rest.

 
At 9/28/2005 8:32 PM, Blogger Becca said...

You're right Luke. I just took a huge chunk of my evening to swing with Jerusha and Kez, then I read to the little boys for while. It's really good to take my eyes off school (my self) and invest in the lives of my little siblings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home