Sunday, October 2

another week has begun

The day set aside for worship is at an end. Another week has begun. It's going to be a good week. There are lots of things going on in our house this week. The biggest thing is that my little beautiful sister Beth is having her ear surgery done. That's on Tuesday. We are upholding her in prayer. It's exciting and sorta scary.
I have a whole bunch of school. I know that I say that every week, but it is as true as it ever was. We have Mr. P's writing class and a Physics test and... a whole bunch of other school to do.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I don't promise to post a lot this week. I get in these "posting moods" when I like post a lot. Then I sorta get out of them, and don't really care to write things that the whole world could read.
James just gave an excellent sermon on patience. I was convicted. I'm basically not very "long-suffering" type a person.
Ok so I have a bunch of school to do. I will chat later... perhaps. =)

3 Comments:

At 10/02/2005 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

 
At 10/02/2005 11:43 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I guess we'll understand if you really can't post. =/

 
At 10/03/2005 5:11 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Thank you Marge. I will keep you in prayer also. We can do it. *smile*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home