Tuesday, October 11

hello

Well life goes on, much as it has this past age. Full of comings and goings... ok I can't remember much more of that quote of the movie. In less than a month I will have my license which is like the best news worth sharing at the moment. Yesterday was my 5/12th birthday. I don't think anyone remembered, but that is ok.
I have a packed day, and I sure most of you do also. Keep in mind all the things that you believe, and "whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."

Smile, for no reason other than that the joy of the Lord abounds from your spirit.

3 Comments:

At 10/11/2005 12:53 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Well snap... Happy 5/12's B-Day! lol Cute.

 
At 10/11/2005 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work with your mouse-trap car Rebekah!

 
At 10/12/2005 1:23 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Thank you Jeremiah. You are the fist, and prolly the last person to wish me happy 5/12ths birthday.

I am trying to work on my mouse trap car, and I have made great progress. I mean that it actually is assembled in car like fashion, sorta. I now need to make it move.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home