Tuesday, October 4

something kind

I don't know about you, but I really need some encouragment. I thought that we could fix that by doing a rerun of one of my favorite past times: the rule that every commentor has to say something nice about the guy before him. It's not hard, and you can write things about other people or other things, just that one rule must be fulfilled.
It's a going to be a late night, and I am going to get many things accomplished. I hope that, whoever you are reading this, life is going well. If it's not, draw strength from the power of the Spirit. Sometimes it helps to close your weary eyes and just take in some air. We are strangers in the land it's not wonder we suffer from sleep disorders. God is faithful.

5 Comments:

At 10/05/2005 1:34 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

You have a sweet smile and are positive the majority of the time. You allow God to shine through you.

 
At 10/05/2005 10:59 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Margaret you are taken your school in stride yeah it gets the best of all of us at times, but I think you are doing a super job at keeping your sanity in the midst of school. You are the awesomest! And I love you. Happy Birthday!

 
At 10/05/2005 11:19 PM, Blogger Russell B. said...

Jen, you are bold in your faith and unafraid to share it. that takes courage in this world.

becca, i understand the need for encouragement. i think we all go through that every so often. ive been there lately too. =) but then again, we're not home yet...=)
<>< RUSSell

read the blog: www.guitarist-tabbed.blogspot.com

 
At 10/06/2005 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are reading and writing tonight, which I imagine you are, then keep up the good work!

 
At 10/06/2005 11:18 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Because my computer was down, I am going to say something nice about all of you:
Jeremiah, you have a really awesome attitude about the roughs spots of life. You can focus on what God has set before you.
Margaret, you are lovely, inside and out. I love watching your contented face when you talk about God's sustaining love.
Jenny, you truly desire help those around you. It's really incredible to hear your love for the kids you worked with over the summer.
Russell, you know what you believe. Your love for your Savior is evident, and it has become more so in the last year I think.
John, you find courage in your Redeemer's love, and you can be so encouraging.


Ok guys, I got to work on school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home