Monday, October 3

not too long ago...

I recently wrote about my sister Beth. She is getting surgery done tomorrow. Please pray for her. Her and my parents will be gone all day, and if all goes well she should be home sometime in the afternoon. Beth is a bit nervous, and extra excited. I love her, and I just want her to know that she's up there with the top twelve people in my life *teasing smile.*
God is faithful to me and my family. We have been waiting for the insurance to cover this for a long time, and now they are. He's an awesome God with awesome plans in mind. I thank Him for caring for my little sister in this special way. I know that her life will work together for good, because she loves Him.
I've got some school to do. Live and love well.

5 Comments:

At 10/04/2005 11:51 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Excellent news! Beth's surgery is over and they didn't need to use her rib. She is not awake yet, but the docter said it couldn't have gone better. She should be home around one which is way better than expected.

 
At 10/04/2005 2:12 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

Praise the Lord!! :) So glad that it went well :)

 
At 10/04/2005 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John loves Beth

 
At 10/04/2005 6:05 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanx everyone. I feel like my ear just got cut open. lol I wish that my pain killer would start working thogh. It really really hurts right now. :(

 
At 10/04/2005 7:26 PM, Blogger Jen said...

YEAH! Beth has had her surgery and it went well! I am SOOOOOOOO happy. Hey Bethy darling I am praying for the pain to go away. Love you Long people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home