Sunday, October 30

A Beautiful Day

It's gorgeous outside. Surprisingly it's not too terribly cold either. I am seriously considering walking to church one last time before the cold grows too intense.

If you all could be praying for me this week I would greatly appreciate it. I am about to begin the hardest school week that I have faced in my lifetime. I have in a brief summary 3 research papers due, two Physics tests, amongst many other odd assorted school items great and small. I will be depending greatly on coffee and prayer. Prayer being by far the more powerful and substantial source of comfort, but still coffee is an essential element to my life well lived.

Alright, have a marvelous evening of worship. I will. Enjoy the week and serve God with everything in you. Life's beautiful, and He never said we won't face trials, in fact quite the opposite.

4 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 8:32 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

And you were telling me to plan better. Good grief.

 
At 11/01/2005 2:05 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Yes, He never did promise us a life on earth that is free of trials. We can look forward all the more for a life in Heaven that is free of trials and struggles. I am praying for you. Isn't it good to see how much we learn to rely on God when we are faced with stuff that seems way to big?

 
At 11/01/2005 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quote of the day from John's German teacher: "Do you want to make God laugh? Make a plan."

My German teacher was married for 31 years, divorced, then single for 10 years, and last week she recieved and accepted a surprise engagement.

 
At 11/02/2005 2:43 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I pray you make it through it all just fine. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home