Tuesday, November 1

A Simple Poem:

Sometimes people ask me why I smile and I don't always know what to say. Today I have an answer:

*Smile* because Jesus loves me.
*Smile* because my soul is set free.
*Smile* because my beds got fresh sheets.
*Smile* because my heart still beats.
*Smile* because I can serve my King.
*Smile* because than my soul will sing.
*Smile* because God hears me pray.
*Smile* because it's a beautiful day.
*Smile* because coffee I can taste.
*Smile* because time I can't waste.
*Smile* because it touches others deep.
*Smile* because it's worth the leap.
I smile because I have the answer *smile.*

3 Comments:

At 11/01/2005 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, there is nothing quite like having fresh sheets. That is something that is definitely worth smiling over.

 
At 11/02/2005 2:42 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

*applauds* Yay! *smiles*

 
At 11/02/2005 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are all great reasons to smile! How is your week going? Mine is ok. Work was good today, long but good. Ok so we have to get together sometime and go get coffee!!!!! ok?!?!? haha! I still want to do that! :) Let me know ok? Well, i'm going to go, talk to you later! ~Shelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home