Monday, November 14

an update on the life of a coffee stained soul

Good evening to you in the land of the living. I am up and kicking. I will be up for quite a while, in order to complete all that I must before dawn. I went clothes shopping for the first time in five months today. I only bought the things I needed, and so I didn't break my promise (Flo) but I did get some very exciting items. I bought a pair of jeans, a coat and pj pants. Yeah, somehow that makes me happy to know that I spent my money wisely. On things that I needed, and didn't waste it on things I didn't need.

Anyways, I have to write a paper about Samwise. I am very excited about finishing it because I just need to make a few more points about how he should be America's hero and than I will be done. It's due tomorrow for my ENG class, and it will be a good paper.

I am sorry that I haven't posted in a while. The truth is I haven't been home much. Anyways, thank you all for supporting me in my little driving thrill. I really love driving around with no one else in the car. There pretty much nothing better than that.

Have an amazing evening. I may get on here and start a game or something. We'll see.

2 Comments:

At 11/14/2005 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you want to smile.

 
At 11/15/2005 12:38 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Someone needs to get "Hello."

*cheesy grin*

Glad you're alive and kicking well. The Windstar has been in a little accident so I won't be able to drive this Thursday... Give me a call at some point on me cell so we can figure out who's going to drive unless I end up calling first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home