Wednesday, November 30

jumbled

My thoughts are so jumbled I can’t think straight. I have a million ideas pounding through my head. I have begun four different papers due tomorrow, and I have work to do on all of them. Some are further along than others, obviously. I wish I could just talk my papers. I wish I could sit here, speak, and have someone or something write down everything I say.

You know that feeling of just… not knowing how to feel because there are so many things to feel. It’s where I’m at. I hope I make it. I’m not depressed just desperate, and hopeful.

1 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 7:40 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Been there! I know how you feel. So many thoughts running through your head.

People can see that you're thinking but you don't know what you're thinking because your thoughts are always switching from one thing to another. It won't stop!

But there is hope. It all becomes sorted out in the end. Then comes your "Happy Moment." Enjoy it while you have it!

Smile, Jesus loves you! =D ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home