Tuesday, November 22

Life Goes On

The days are going by. Here we are, living on this earth with almost a matrix kinda outlook on life. We are so amerced in the life we live that we don't give too much thought to what comes after that. Even Christians are guilty. I know I am at least. I don't see people as immortal souls destined for heaven or hell. I see people as customers, co-workers, fellow students, friends, road-ragers, siblings, the list never ends. These people are just as disillusioned as the ones on Matrix. They walk around completely unconscious that there is a just God who will not stand their behavior and has them sentenced to eternal death; unless of course His Son Jesus claims them with His blood. Then God the Father will show them incredible mercy, and forgive them of their sin. One of these days we will all be unplugged and the truth will be made known that we are not only physical or intellectual beings, but we are spiritual.

Ok that was an odd tangent, but hey I've just been thinking about that lately. I had a good weekend by the way. I went to Westside for church Sunday night. I'm glad I could make it.

Last night my parents and I talked about college again. I get in these moody messes where I have to like search my heart out for different college options. The annoying part is that the more I look the more I'm not sure about what I am doing. I have been praying that God will make His path known to me so that I may begin to plan my future. He thus far as seen fit to teach me patience and reliance, by answering "Wait."

I trust Him though. As long as I go where He wants me I'm content.

I've got ENG 101 in an hour so I am going now. Have a beautiful day for the King.

2 Comments:

At 11/23/2005 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to make sure to mention your little upcoming decision in my petitions to the King tonight.

 
At 11/27/2005 1:56 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Is amerced a word? I know immersed is a word. Oh well.
Yeah, I know how difficult college decisions can be. I have finally narrowed it down to 5 colleges but my order of preference has changed so often I find it hard to tell people the one college I plan to go to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home