Saturday, November 19

Tomorrow is a day of rest!

Oh I am so excited that tomorrow I can relax a bit. What's even better is Thanksgiving break follows ou Lord's day! It's really good to get a break from life for a while. We aren't meant to just keep going and going without recreatation. Our beings need to be spiritually, emotionally and physically refreshed on a regular basis.

Well it is getting late (speaking of rest,) and though tomorrow is a day of rest, that does not mean during church. Therefore, I need to get to bed. Have an amazing time of worship. If you think of it, keep my mom in prayer. She's not feeling well.

Smile Jesus loves you.

3 Comments:

At 11/22/2005 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss your Mom. I hope/pray she gets well soon. She is significantly less fun in sick mode.

 
At 11/22/2005 9:09 AM, Blogger Becca said...

My Mom is pretty much the funnest Mom out there. When she's not feeling good she's not less fun, she's just less with it. Right now she is at this little herb ladies house to figure out the best way to proceed. Thank you all for your prayers. She is doing a bit better.

 
At 11/23/2005 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Mom may be the "funnest" Mom out there, but my Mom is the MOST FUN! ....I'm still praying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home