Wednesday, November 30

of school and things like it

Hi,
My name is Rebekah, and I am homeschooled. (That means I do my school at home.) I do take classes at other places though. It's all very interesting. Yes, I like it a lot, but then I don't know anything different so I don't have much to compare it to.
I'm the oldest of eleven children. Yeah, that's a lot of fun. It actually is. I don't know what I would do with out all my people. I have really cool parents. They care a lot about my life and that's good. I don't have a boyfriend, and I don't know where I am going to college. In fact, I don't know what I am going to do with my life. I do know I will serve God, and that's about it. I'm a Christian. Whatever God wants me to do, I will do.
I just got my license three weeks ago. It's fun driving by myself. I like being able to pick the temperature of the car and the radio station. I like being able to go where I wish when I wish. Well, that's not totally true, remember my parents care about my life. That means that they care about where I go, and when I go there. It's good. I'm glad I am who I am. Though, I don't have much to compare it too. I haven't ever been anyone else. So, it would be accurate to say, that I am the best person I have ever been. *smile*
I am going now. If you see anyone I know, wish them well. I love a lot of people, and it would be most helpful if you would tell them so. I have things to do. Please leave your name, number and a brief message and I'll get back with you as soon as I can.

Alive and crazy... I think,
Rebekah

1 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 5:01 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

That's the longest message I've ever read for an "answering machine." @_@ Cool!

Oh, you know both numbers.

Call me,
Jeremiah

*click*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home