Thursday, November 24

Thankful

I'm thankful for my warm house.
I'm thankful for my amazing family.
I'm thankful for my eyes.
I'm thankful for my hands.
I'm thankful for my car.
I'm thankful for my wonderful garden.
I'm thankful for God.
I'm thankful for God's Son.
I'm thankful for the Holy Spirit.
I'm thankful for His Word.
I'm thankful for the beautiful sunset.
I'm thankful for my dear friends.
I'm thankful for my extended family.
I'm thankful for my salvation.
I'm thankful for prayer.
I'm thankful for singing the Psalms.
I'm thankful for my education.
I'm thankful for music.
I'm thankful for words.
I'm thankful for air.
I'm thankful for love.

1 Comments:

At 11/25/2005 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for a(n):

Awesome God
Benevolent God
Caring God
Dedicated God
Eternal God
Forgiving God
Good God
Hearing God
Indestructable God
Jealous GOd

Loving God
Meek God
Near God
Opnipotent God
Powerful God
Quality God
Rational God
Saving God
Triune God
Unprecedented God
Victorious God
Wonderful God
Xtravagant God
"YEAH!" God
Zion (God of)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home