Saturday, November 26

a long and productive day

I am glad that this day is done. It was a long and productive day. I suppose I could incorrect in saying it was long. I didn’t ever really feel like time was going by slowly, but was just a constant day. I mean I was constantly doing something; which is why it was productive. I am satisfied. That’s good, because it doesn’t get any better than this. *Smile* I mean, what else could I want? What else of true and lasting value do I desire? Don’t mistake my meaning. I am not as good as being able to claim perfect contentment. It’s just that I can claim the promises of Jehovah, and there is nothing else in the world I could need.

I’m tired, and I need rest. Continue doing good. Enjoy coming before God’s throne in worship tomorrow. It’s exciting.

2 Comments:

At 11/27/2005 1:59 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Your post is so cheerful! :)

 
At 11/30/2005 1:02 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Extremely cheerful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home