Sunday, December 11

See Him

A Poem:
Do you not hear the world singing,
and the joy of His creation ringing?
Can you not see His faithful care,
or do you just breath it in like air?

When you walk past and avoid my eyes,
there's something in my soul that dies.
I want you to understand abiding Love
to be filled with the Spirit from up above.

Why do you say that everything is ok,
when you barley make it through the day?
Why can't you see? Don't you understand?
You're destined for Hell after this land.

Listen to His song in the stars of the sky.
Watch for His love in the water near by.
He is the Master, and the Ruler of everything.
It won't be long before He returns as KING.



That was written for the people who burn my heart with sadness.
Rebekah Ann

5 Comments:

At 12/11/2005 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

breathe*, barely*

 
At 12/11/2005 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Click on my name to see some cute girls.

 
At 12/11/2005 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going to lie. JohnnyBoy has come cute nieces. He's also has some adorable adopted nieces and nephews. One of those adopted nieces birthday is tomorrow. Happy 4th Birthday Jerusha!

 
At 12/12/2005 1:12 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Tiss an excellent poem Becca.

 
At 12/26/2005 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautiful poem and a lovely blog.
I would love to exchange link with you.You can write to us at email contactus@screenenetwork.com
I could have sent a mail,but I found no contact on your blog.
Let me say, you have a lovely blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home