Thursday, December 22

500th post

This is my 500th post. It may not seem like many to some of you, because I am sure that most of you have posted more than 500 posts in the last year and a half. I just thought it was kind of cool. Anyways, it's been a good week. Some things have saddened me, but it's the right kind of sad.
Yesterday was my last day to work at Chick-fil-A. I had to stop working there because I took on a tutoring job, and I can't do both. It was hard to leave, I actually didn't realize how difficult it would be until people began to say good bye.
I am moving on in life. It's a good thing. Sometimes it's difficult to do what God calls us to, but in the end it's the only way, and we will be happier if we do.
Well I am going out with my sisters for a little Christmas lunch. Have a beautiful day. Love with the love of Christ. Let the world know that you are His disciple.
I love you guys.

3 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 1:34 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

500th post? Wow, you beat me. Amazing. Well, congrats!

Yeah, you'll be missed at Chick-fil-A. Won't really be the same. You're doing what God wants and that's what is important. So you have my support as a Chick-fil-A employee and friend. heh

Love ya too as I'm sure all do.

 
At 12/22/2005 8:17 PM, Blogger erudil said...

I'm nearer to 700 than to 600 :-)
So what are you tutoring?

 
At 12/23/2005 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Becca! I will miss you tons!!! :( I will try to rule the driv-thru alone but it will be hard without you there to rule with me!!! ;) But we will HAVE to get together and go out to eat or go to a movie or something ok?!? Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas! I love you!
~Shelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home