Tuesday, January 3

a wonderful God

Here I sit enjoying every moment of this rainy day. Winter Conference was a really great experience. I learned more than I thought possible, and God opened my eyes to things I need to work on in my life. I really loved it.

I have a had a good Christmas break. It's officailly over today even though most of my classes don't start until sometime next week. I am glad that this semester has started, because the more I learn the better. I don't enjoy school as much as I should, by far. I am going to work on being more joyful about life. God is good, and He is my God, what more in the world could I ask for?

A little poem that says something about little me:

God loves me.
My soul is free.
I will cry.
I will die.
These facts I can't deny.

Good is His will,
My heart to fill.
To His promise I cling.
For it means everything.

God is just.
He is my trust.
Content in His ways,
though it can feel like a maze.

He is faithful.
Thank you God. For hearing my prayers.

4 Comments:

At 1/03/2006 2:37 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Just thinking about the joy God gives me is amazing. He is so awesome to show His love every day in every kind of way. I loved the talks at WC. I needed them and am working at applying them. You're just great, Becca. I love how you always seem to have a way about you that just makes me want to smile. Thanks for all your encouragement through posts and everything. Don't stop. :-)

 
At 1/03/2006 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Becca! I MISS YOU!!!! I so want to talk to you! Hope all is well with you, not to much going on with me but you can read all about it at www.xanga.com/shellybelly86
Well, we should get together some time and go shopping or get something to eat or w/e! Well I will talk to you later!
~Shelly
I also really like the poem :) It's a good one!

 
At 1/03/2006 10:31 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I'm glad you had such an excellent time at WC. You can't ask for more when you've got a good God.

I love the poem.

 
At 1/05/2006 10:20 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Hey!!
I'mso glad that you had such a great time at WC!!
BTW that poem is AWESOME!!
Well hope to see ya soon,
Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home