Thursday, January 19

"STAY FOCUSED BECCA"

(That was me yelling at the top of my lungs.)

I have a whole bunch of school to be working on, but it's sorta hard to focus because all the home work I have is due next week. I tend to put off school until I absolutly have to get it done. I need to change my habits. I am sure all of you have that all figured out, so never mind.

I'm going to do better about birthdays this year. I will try very hard to remember your birthday on my blog. If you would like to tell me when your birthday is just to make sure I don't forget, that would great. Happy Birthday Pulliam head. David's the big 18, and rumor has it that now he is allowed to do whatever he wants.

I am going to go get ready to face the day. The world is still beautiful by the way.

Oh, right now we are reading Uncle Tom's Cabin for Mr. Pulliam's class. I'm a little scared because I'm super sensative about slave books/movies etc. For whatever reason it's the most frightening concept to me, that men could treat men that way.

Well, I will chat with you all later. Have a good day. It's worth the effort.

9 Comments:

At 1/19/2006 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go outside. It feels amazing out there today.

 
At 1/19/2006 5:22 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

It was great out there today.

 
At 1/19/2006 7:21 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I am just like you Becca, if I can put off school until the last minute I will, but I am also working on trying not to do that as much.

And yes, today was beautiful outside, even thought it is supposed to be January. :)

 
At 1/20/2006 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps one of the keys to focus is a disciplined daily schedule. "It is vain for you to rise up early, To retire late, To eat the bread of painful labors ; For He gives to His beloved even in his sleep. Ps 127

 
At 1/20/2006 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to take a quick pole.

You win a game and you get to choose your prize. Which do you choose:

A) Cheaper but more fun prize

B) More expensive cooler prize

 
At 1/20/2006 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you mean poll....and today I would choose the cheaper, fun prize...of course on a different day I might choose the expensive, cooler prize...it all depends.

Mom Long

 
At 1/20/2006 4:45 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Mm---... I'm thinkin' cheaper fun one. That can always change though. I look cool prizes also. lol

It would be easier to choose if I saw what the prizes were. heh

 
At 1/20/2006 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA, yeah, Poll, that's what I meant. Sorry, I was homeschooled.

 
At 1/22/2006 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Tom's Cabin is the best! I just read it over break. Twas amazing to read a piece of literature with so much Scripture woven throughout. Yes, slavery is awful, but Uncle Tom was the stellar example of not holding grudges but living one's life for Christ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home