Monday, January 16

Happy is the Girl who chooses Jacob's God to be her aid!

*Smiling Hugely*
Good Morning.
I hope and pray that on this absolutely gorgeous day your body and soul are not only well acquainted with its/your Creator, but that you find yourself in an intimate relationship. God is so good, and He is to be seen in the sky, and heard of in the meadow.
I am so glad that I didn't have class today. 8:00 am classes just aren't exactly my thing. Though, they are good for me, and I really am happy that I have such a effective way to wake me up in the morning. It's just... nice to have a little break.
I am not going on and on like I have in recent posts. I don't have much to say this morning, but that's ok. A quiet person at least appears wise.
*Still smiling hugely*

2 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree. Whereas a loud person appears....

Mom

 
At 1/16/2006 5:33 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Yeah... There are a couple people that should try to appear more wise. You don't know them though. heh

*grinning mediumly* ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home