Wednesday, January 25

I owe a lot to Mr. Pig

I have this very wonderful stuffed pig. His name is Mr. Pig. He has been my favorite earthly possession since before I can remember. I have fallen asleep with him in my arms since I was just a newborn. Today I took him with me to all my classes. I felt a special need to be loved and protected.

Mr. Pig is the best because he has never told any of my secrets. He is always there for me, and I don’t have to worry about hurting his feelings because he is the more understanding than any little pig I have ever met.

I love him a whole lot. In fact, if I could pick one thing to take with me to heaven it would be him.

1 Comments:

At 1/25/2006 10:48 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Mr. Pig: More loyal than man's best friend.

My mom has this little big that squeaks/squeals. I think she's had him ever since she was a little girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home