Saturday, January 21

A Productive Day

It's a Saturday. My little sister is having a Disney Party. She has been very excited about this for a very long time, and now it's actually happening. This day has been very very good. I mean, we have gotten a lot of things done.

Oh, Happy Birthday to Ellie. She is 16, and that is very exciting.

I am going to watch Peter Pan. Yes, my little Christiana is one of the lost boys in the play, and I am going to watch her this evening. I am not super excited about it, but I do want to support her, and plays can be fun.

I have been reading a lot about my garden. I am discovering a whole bunch of things I do wrong. I'ts ok though, because I am but a humble gardener. I don't claim to know much. I am learning.

Ok I need to get off, and I hope to see you all soon.

Becs

5 Comments:

At 1/21/2006 9:32 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Yeah, I had a productive day myself... And I'm beat... -_- I'll give details to ya later if the opportunity shows itself.

~Jeremiah~

 
At 1/22/2006 1:13 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I'd say nation myself. *nods*

 
At 1/22/2006 4:04 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Thanks Becca! I'm glad you were able to come to my party! :)

 
At 1/23/2006 3:08 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Who is Christiana?

 
At 1/24/2006 3:04 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Actually I misspelled her name. It's Christina. She is the little girl I tutor four days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home