Wednesday, February 15

alive... sorta

Guys... *said in a little sad voice* I really don't want to be right now. I am awake only because of coffee and the stubborn will inside that refuses to fail. *Sigh* you know, God is good even when things don't seem good. I should keep this in mind.

I will be up late. Feel more than free to write nice comments. I understand if you don't though, because you all have school to do, and prolly are just as tired (maybe more so) than I am. Don't forget that we live, and it's not just to get stuff done.

5 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 10:13 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

I've been there Becca but know there is light at the end of the tunnel. God is the renewer of our strength.

God is always good and because of Him, we can endure.

You are loved by many and especially by God. That's somethin' to smile about. =)

~Jeremiah~

 
At 2/16/2006 11:53 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Hey Becca! I know how you feel and I will be praying that you'll find time to do everything in your busy schedual.

I love you!

 
At 2/16/2006 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

1 Cor. 12:9-10

 
At 2/16/2006 10:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Thank you.

God has given us great promises.

 
At 2/18/2006 6:47 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Are you still planning to come to Stillwater, or do you think you'll rather go to Covfamikoi?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home