Thursday, April 20

Interesting Information

-Alex and Sam just sang Buttercup Baby and it was prolly the studliest moment of the lives up to this point.

-My big dilemma of the morning was weather to eat a cinnamon or blueberry poptart.

-The days seem to last longer lately. I decided a logical reason for this is the less sleep I get the more time I am conscious of. Brilliant I know.

-Spending a week writing about abortion and World War One can be really depressing.

-Coffee tastes super good with cocoa powder in it.

-People appreciate poetry no matter how pitiful it is.

-John Magill is surprisingly good at mending ancient green hats.

-Gardens have great acoustics.

-Allergy medicine does not cure headaches.

-Asking a busy girl what day the 4th of July is on while she is busy is mean and Levi that was hysterical.

-A Farmer's tan can have appeal.

-Lammas look hysterical in a hail storm. (lol)

-What is brown and sticky?
Answer: A stick.

-Making a list like this is very stress relieving.


4 Comments:

At 4/20/2006 10:21 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Last time I checked... a farmer's tan didn't hold much appeal... but if it does for you ... well then knock yourself out with one :)
Hahahha... totally love the studliest moment by Sam and Alex.
Such an amusing list thanks deary... see you tonight

 
At 4/20/2006 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rebekah! Btw, I agree. Farmer's tans are amazing. Lastly, I truly hope that you chose the blueberry poptart. They are significantly better than cinnimon.

 
At 4/20/2006 3:54 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I disagree John, if it was a brownsugar cinnamon poptart then it would be way better than the blueberry. I liked your list Becca! :)

 
At 4/20/2006 4:43 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I had no idea there were such strong feelings about pop-tarts.

I am happy to inform you that I did chose blueberry. It was a struggle though, because I really like cinnimon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home