Thursday, April 13

it's it lovely?

This world is a beautiful world. Today the thought crossed my mind that if it's so beautiful here now, what will the new world be? Then I longed for heaven and the new earth to come. He is there, and I cannot wait to be with Him. Don't fear though, we are hear for a reason, and when His purpose is fulfilled than Jesus will come again. It won't be too far away, but no one but the Father knows when, so don't even think about explaining that one.

On Saturday I am going to spend the entire day with my garden. I am going to mix in some dirt and then plant. I am really excited because I have my plans all laid out so this will be it! My garden will be ready for Easter.

Speaking of which, how exciting it is that we get to celebrate the risen Lord this Sunday?! We don't have to hide our joy either because it is a national holiday. It's in all the calendars. I have been thanking God a lot lately for how much freedom we have in our land. We can worship Him without any threat. It's a blessing. Let us pray for the suffering people around the world today who are dying for the name of Jesus.

Well, I am going to get on with life. Have a great day. Remember to thank Him, and be a blessing to your family.

2 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be sure to wear some sunscreen when working in your garden.

 
At 4/16/2006 7:44 PM, Blogger Katie said...

It's so wonderful to spend time in one's garden!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home