Monday, April 3

a large amount of school...

I suppose that most of the people reading my blog have lots of school to work on. I do. *Sad face* you guys, I really need prayer about this because I am not focusing on school the way I should be and it's quite the problem. I have a little more than four more years of school and then I will be done forever. I can do it. It's just that I don't feel motivated. *Shakes head* why is it that the good I will to do that I do not do. I can totatlly understand Pauls frusteration in Romans 7. Yet, I will hope in the strength of Christ, and I will not fail. In all things He is faithful. In all things He is King.

Tonight I have to write a paper on Marx and his system. I really don't feel like writing it. Oh, listen to me I sound like such a baby. Well, there are no "buts" I have to turn this in tomorrow. Please pray that I will have a productive evening. Please pray that this week I will focus. I am not going to be a Christina's at all because she is on spring break, which is so nice. I love her so much, and I miss her, but it's nice to have my evenings free. Anyways, I should buckle down and write. Thanks for your prayers and encouraging words.

I may post again tonight, because I will be here for a while. I won't make any promises though. If I do post, I intend for it to be more encouraging and uplifting. This complaining stuff is nasty.


*Smiling (because truly I have nothing to complain about)*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home