Monday, March 20

a good week

Good morning to you. I am excited today. There are a few reasons not to be excited, but none of them exceed the millions of reasons to rejoice.
The good thing about today is that it's Monday. Now, just think we have a whole week to excel at whatever we do. It's worth the effort people. It may take twenty extra minutes to do a project with excellence, but God expects it of us. He longs for us to strive to please Him. Therefore, I am going to do all things well. I am going to stick to a schedule this week so that I can get everything done. I am looking forward to see what happens, because I have never stuck to my own schedule for more than a day and a half.
It's is supposed to snow tomorrow. I think that that is ok, because I am planting my sweet peas and onions today, but they can tolerate small frosts, so if they are in the ground they should be fine. Just pray that the snow doesn't stick because that would be a bit troubling.
Ok people, rejoice in all things. Smile, be happy tell the world that you've got the greatest gift of all, and them then stand in wonder. Let's make a difference for His name this week. Let's be emboldened, because He may come this weekend. This maybe our last week to share our faith with the lost.
With that said, I'm off to live a life worthy of the King.

1 Comments:

At 3/20/2006 9:29 PM, Blogger erudil said...

A great way to live one's life :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home