Friday, March 3

posts, Marge, and life as we now know it

Ok this is my forth post of the day. Yes, I should be working on school or in bed, and I should have been posting all of this week rather then four times in one night, but I can't help these things now, they are already done.
I want to thank those of you who prayed for me today as I took my midterm. I think it went well, and I really appreciate your concern on my behalf.
I also want to say that we need to keep Margaret in prayer. She is getting her wisdom teeth pulled this afternoon, and we need to pray that God will keep her safe and at peace. We love you Marge.
I also wanted to say that if you have time you should try to read all that I wrote, because you may enjoy it.
Ok, now I need to get serious. See ya.

3 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 7:09 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Margaret tiss in my prayers. She'll be fine.

I read the other shtuff.

 
At 3/03/2006 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait. I'm confused. I thought your midterm was yesterday. am I wrong? or am I just misreading your blog?

 
At 3/03/2006 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also wanted to say, Margaret, I hope all went well this afternoon for you and your wisdom teeth, and that you didn't add your story to the list of horror stories you've been told. Have a splendid recovery!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home