Wednesday, March 1

a promise

Hello,

I had an excellent day yesterday. There are a dozen reasons for that, but I can't go into it all right now. I do think though that today is going to be a good day. I am determined to have a great day, and I will. Sometimes it's ok to have "not so good days" but I haven't exactly figured out when. I think that I am so blessed that there really isn't a reason for me to have a bad day. There are people that are suffering so much that they can truly cry out to God from the depths of despair. I am not one of those. God is faithful and He has been so gracious to His people.

I am about to leave for Physics, and I am excited about seeing my friend Mr. Baumer and my even dearer friend Margaret.

I am looking forward to Spring Break, which is next week for Marian. *happiest of smiles*

You know, when I get home from class we are going to play a game. I am going write a list of all the reasons I am having a great week, and then you guys can add and we can have a wonderful little blog game like old times.

We don't have Pulliam's class tomorrow which was the best news I heard all week. Not that I don't appreciate Mr. Pulliam, he's a great guy, but he's a tyrant.

Ok, I am going to pack up my car. Thanks for listening.

Respectfully,
The girl who is having a great day (aka Rebekah)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home