Friday, March 10

fulfilling and thankful

It is Friday, and I am happy. My spring break won't end until April 7, so there is no cause for dispear just yet. There are a million things to do for school. Well, I guess there are a million things to do period. I'm just glad that I am not alone. I don't even know what it would be like to try to live and grow up without hope.
It's a day of thanks:
I am thankful for the rain.
I am thankful for my car.
I am thankful for my mind.
I am thankful for break.
I am thankful for air.
I am thankful for my bed.
I am thankful for the Bible written in my language.
I am thankful for jobs.
I am thankful for friends.
I am thankful for my Dad.
I am thankful for my Mom.
I am thankful for my six little brothers.
I am thankful for my four little sisters.
I am thankful that I lived to see my 5/6ths birthday. (which is today by the way.)
I am thankful for God's grace.
I am thankful for a million things that I don't even know about.
I am thankful for the hope that is in me.

Well people, feel more than free to write a thankful list. It's a good thing to do every so often. I am going to work on World Views now. I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

2 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 5:25 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Happy fifth sixths B-day.

 
At 3/11/2006 9:49 PM, Blogger erudil said...

That's an impressive spring break.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home