Tuesday, March 7

a song to sing

I have a song to sing. My little seeds are sprouting. When I planted them they were dead, and I had to hide them in the soil; I had to hide them in darkness. After they were buried God saw fit to give me a little miracle. He didn't have to, but it was His pleasure. God sent me little tiny plants. They live, and it makes me happy. What can I learn from my little baby plants? Well they had to die before they could live. The life they had before death was selfish because they lived to be served on their mothers vine. Yet, they died and I buried them, and now God has seen fit to raise them up. They will now live a life of service. See, they have a purpose now, and that purpose is to grow and bear life of their own. Their purpose is to please their gardener and glorify their Creator. They sing His song with me, because we have the same God, and He cares for us.

I sent in my application today. I am going on an RP mission this summer. I am so excited. It's going to be a summer filled with lessons to learn. I desire to be blessed and to be a blessing.

Well it is my spring break from Marian but we have a Physics test tomorrow and Mr. Pulliam's class this week, so things won't be easy. It's ok though, I have no reason in the world to complain. God is so good.

*Smile*

5 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 11:00 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Excellent analogy.

 
At 3/08/2006 8:25 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Are you going to Stillwater then?

 
At 3/08/2006 10:44 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

I thought you got in already.

 
At 3/08/2006 10:54 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I going to New Jersey. Pulliam, it's a little complicated, but the answer is that I am not completely sure that I am going, it's just almost completely sure.

 
At 3/10/2006 2:04 AM, Blogger Charity said...

Becca!!! I haven't commented on your blog in a long while! I am glad you are so happy about your little plants. :-) I hope your spring break is wonderful, even if you have to do some school work during it.

What RP missions trip are you going on??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home