Sunday, March 12

reasons for a fulfilling day

1. It is thunderstorming.

2. I had a McGriddle this morning with nothing on it and it costed $0.57

3. I got to babysit for the Birds.

4. I scrubbed/organized/sealed our church bathroom floors for more than six today.

5. I worked along side some of my favorite people in the world.

6. I spent some time with Daddy and we had a good talk.

7. My mommy missed me.

8. I got to take my babysister into Starbucks for her first trip ever.

9. Tomorrow is worship.


What are your nine reasons?

2 Comments:

At 3/12/2006 4:15 PM, Blogger erudil said...

At first, I forgot that the Birds are a family in your church, so I had a rather odd picture in my mind :-)

 
At 3/13/2006 7:20 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Marge, I just order a PLAIN McGriddle. By plain I mean no meat or anything at all. It costs pratcially nothing and since that's the best part anyways, it's a great deal.

I am missing Spanish too... a little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home