Monday, March 13

I'm not feeling very well. I am writing to ask you all to pray for me. I have some serious things that I need to be working on. The problem is the pressure isn't there. I find it more difficult to study/work on school when there aren't approaching deadlines. I mean I don't have any tests this week, nor do I have papers that need written, rather I need to spend time organizing my research paper that is due next month and working on preparing for Psychology. The boys all left for a week this morning. I am excited that we will have a house of girls for six days. I just hope that I feel better tomorrow.
Also, the weather is beautiful. I am a full believer in spring, and it's coming. I am just sorta sad that they say it will get much colder later this week.
The good thing is that I am going to be able to plant my sweet peas and onions sometime in the very near future. It's cool because they can withstand mild frosts, and so I will be transplanting them shortly.
Well many of my friends are on spring break. Have a good week. For those of you who are sorta on spring break, like myself, try really hard to continue on. Life is too short to waste. If any one is not on any break at all, I am sorry, and yet don't lose hope. Christ is King of everything and that includes all manner of school work.
Well, there is much to be done, and a nap is at the top of the list. *smile*

1 Comments:

At 3/14/2006 9:08 AM, Blogger Becca said...

By the way, I am feeling better you guys. Thanks for praying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home