Wednesday, April 5

life as we now know it

This week has been rather odd. I have had school and work come at me randomly. The good thing is that I am not on my own in this world. It is a very good thing, for without the grace of my Heavenly Father I would not be here but rather in hell where I doomed myself from the beginnning.

I am really excited about life right now. I really love where I am. I really love being one month away from being 17. I really love being able to drive all my fantastic brothers and sisters around. I really love having a garden. I really love sharing my room. I really love the fact that I am getting an education. I really love the thought that I will be done in four years. I really love that it is spring. I really love that I can attend church without being harassed. I really love my job. I really love being home. I really love looking forward to college. I really love living for Christ. I really love that I can serve Him wholly now in a way I won't be able to when I am devoted to a man on earth. I really love being a big sister. I really love all my wonderful friends. I really love that I can searchthe Scriptures and come to know God. I really love that I can pray. I really love being able to breath. I really love to smile. I really love to sing. I really love being here, in the center of the will of God. I really love being under my parents authority. I really love talking with them. I really love being able to nap when I really really need to. I love looking forward to what God has in store in the future. I love that I can enjoy today and be content and satisfied where He has me this day.

I love today.

7 Comments:

At 4/06/2006 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this post. It is good to read posts like this and catch the excitement of being alive. I should make myself a list like this.
Mom

 
At 4/06/2006 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca, that was so encouraging and uplifting. I love those sorts of lists! Those are all wonderful things to love! I hope you're having a fantastic day. I love you!
flo

 
At 4/06/2006 10:18 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

... and I Love You!

I just had to say that, I agree with your mom and Flo, it was a very uplifting post! :)

 
At 4/07/2006 10:46 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Happy Sunshiny day!
Isn't it beautiful outside? I think so.
Becca dearest... keep on holding on to that deep abiding joy that God our savior gives us! Bask in the rays of His Love!

 
At 4/07/2006 11:04 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Becca I agree with your mom! I should make one of these myself, too. I loved reading that and got a sense of excitement, as well! :-) Your blog is so encouraging to read.

 
At 4/09/2006 5:27 PM, Blogger erudil said...

What a blessing to have the love of the God of all the universe!

 
At 4/09/2006 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

becca, i often read your blog, sometimes just for fun, but i love to read it when i am discouraged or troubled about something, because i know that i will always have a smile on my face and be encouraged by what you have to say. your passion for Christ and for life is definately contagious. i pray it never fades.
In Christ, katch23

 

Post a Comment

<< Home