Wednesday, April 12

the end of a day

I have some different things to be working on. I am drinking coffee and eating Craisins which actually go very well together.

I am really excited because God is good and it makes me content. I have had some sad things today, but not enough to make me sad. I am happy because there is no where else in the world I would rather be than right here. I love it. I love life. I love being. It's the most wonderful feeling. Just think with me for a moment about how we don't know what it is like to no be. We are, and that is what we know.

Have a good night.

1 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you had a rough day yesterday. I hope and pray that today is better. :) Lord willing I'll see you tomorrow...yah!!! love ya.
flo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home