Monday, April 17

pretty Kez

Keziah is pretty much the most beautiful little person I have ever seen. She walks around with her hair in a little ponytail waving and her little dresses tottering. She is a doll, and we love her.

Kez isn't perfect though. It's interesting to watch her struggle with her selfish will and obedience. It's also interesting to realize that the same little drama fits that she throws now are freakishly simular to those that she will throw 15 years from now. Keziah is a blessing. There are so many things we can learn from her, and there are so many things she must learn.

It is cold today. I am back in my typical winter outfit. It's ok though, it is April so it can't get too cold.

I am feeling really good today. It's fantastic to be so happy. I don't exactly know why I'm so happy, but I do know that has something to do with my wonderful family and my wonderful friends, and mostly my wonderful God. I had a really productive evening last night and there is nothing better than time well spent. The feeling is hard to match. I love getting things accomplished.

Well we are on the final lap of school folks. Don't give up. Press on towards the goal and direct your energy in finishing the course.

Smiles and love and all things good and lovely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home