Monday, January 8

back to it

Hey, how are you? Marian starts back up today. The exciting thing is that I don't stat until tomorrow because my classes all fall on Tuesday/Thursdays, a reason for great rejoicing. My Christmas break was very nice. I rested, and got a grip on the reality of the year 2007, and all that I must accomplish.

I got hired at Bob Evans last week. You are all welcome to come visit me as soon as I get the hang of what I'm doing. I have been told that friends and family get a 20% discount, but my boss hasn't mentioned it to me, yet, so I'll keep you posted on that. (No pun intended.)

Winter Conference went wonderfully. I will get you some pictures here soon. Or, I'll put them on my picture blog/facebook more likely. Rut's sermons were excellent. God answered the many prayers that were laid up for the high school kids at the conference. He worked in the hearts of many, and I pray He will continue to burn in our hearts so that we may be a generation zealous for our King.

I am looking forward to this semester. I'm can only take 5 more credit hours at Marian, so I'm taking voice, weight training, and Philosophy. I'll be working a lot, but there will be a change of pace in my schedule which will be welcomed.

Press on in the faith.

Love,
Rebekah Ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home