Wednesday, November 29

rain drops are falling on my head [silly Becca]

Right now I'm a happy girl. I rejoice in my Savior's work, and I refuse to believe the lies of the evil one. I am eating dark chocolate for lunch, don't tell me mom, and I am drinking lots of coffee. Some may say that considering my consumption of caffiene my attitude is being effected by outside sorces. Well, maybe that's true, but I know that it is surely the case that my attitude is effected by Christ, because without Him I would be miserable beyond comprehension, so I'm thankful.

Let's keep our eyes on Him. When finals pile up and things look bleak it's easy to freak out and forget to trust Him. Let's trust Him.

Alright, I'm glad that it's almost Christmas.

Thank you for listening, and if you are my friend, thanks for being my friend. If you're not, maybe we should be friends.

2 Comments:

At 11/30/2006 10:17 AM, Blogger Lyndsi said...

I'm gald your a happy girl! I wish everyday was a happy day!!
Enjoy your coffee my friend and beloved sister in christ!

 
At 12/01/2006 5:46 AM, Blogger Charity said...

haha, Becca, I couldn't help but laugh at your last paragraph! And yummm dark chocolate + coffee?? Possibly the best combo in the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home